Digital Automation Solutions Analyst
Our Auckland team is looking for a talented Digital Automation Analyst to join their growing team, responsible for promoting and selling Ricoh Digital Services and solutions to out customers.
About the role…
You will work closely with other resources and divisions within Ricoh, to identify, establish business opportunities and to convert prospects into sales.
- Identify and document the customer’s requirements (both technical and business)
- Test and implement configurations and customisations based on the Digital Transformation product portfolio
- Providing technical assistance and documentation to support the creation of Solution Design documents
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all relevant internal Ricoh staff expectations, and assists them to achieve strategic and operational goals
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, partners and stakeholders
- Engage with the wider sales team in identifying and closing existing and future business
Skills, Attributes and Experience…
- 2 + years experience in an Analyst/Consultant role
- Knowledge of ERPs like SAP, JDE, Oracle or Accounting software would be beneficial
- Basic understanding in areas of accounting and finance is a plus
- Preferred to have knowledge of a variety of the below technologies and methods: agile and Structured development methodologies, exposure to SQL
- Ability to manage client expectations and clarify issues in a timely and professional manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ
What can Ricoh offer?
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools and on the job training to support you, to grow and develop your career!
- Staff discounts and perks!
- On the job training to grow your career!
- Hybrid working environment!
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Natalia Boskovic – People & Culture Advisor on 093686104 or apply now!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team