Benefits and Recognition
At Ricoh New Zealand, we invest in our employees because we know a happy home and personal life can contribute to a happy work life.
On your first day with us you will be greeted with our 'Ricoh Welcome Pack'. This will include:
- Ricoh news, updates and company information
- A benefits brochure detailing offers and discounts from our friends and partners
- A selection of treats
- Hints and tips to help you get started on your exciting journey!
Health and Wellbeing
Being a healthy employee is the first step to becoming a happy one. We offer a number of different services to help with the welbeing of our staff.
- Employee Assistance Program—confidential counselling service
- Discounted family health insurance, hearing and optometry
- Subsidised fitness and family-focussed events
- Employee wellness and diversity & inclusion programs
- Stay interviews
We like to make sure that your hard work is recognised and to support you in any CSR endeavours outside of the office.
- Annual national and international awards
- Recognition for contribution to ideas platform
- Long-service awards
- Tickets to events and shows
- Support for your charitable and social projects
Study and Memberships
Ricoh wishes to encourage employees to study to improve their qualifications to not only assist in their current roles but also to assist in career development. Ricoh recognises the company will grow and benefit from having talented, motivated employees interested in developing formal qualifications.
- Supported study and training
- Access to over 5000 online courses
- Reimbursement of examination and course costs
- Costs covered for professional and institutional memberships
- Study and exam leave
Partnerships and Additional Offers
From spa treatment to pet insurance, car dealers to technology providers, we make the most of our partnerships to provided added perks and benefits for you.
- Discounted pet insurance
- Exclusive broadband and phone offers
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on new and used vehicles
- Discounted offers from a number of local and nationwide retailers
In their words...
Head of Managed Services
Ricoh doesn’t discriminate against anyone based on gender, which is great. Everyone is treated equally, so if anyone chooses a certain career - as far as it is aligned to Ricoh’s vision - they will back you up. When recruiting for staff Ricoh always base their judgement on merit and skillset, regardless of gender, ethnicity etc. and I’m very proud to be a part of that.
420 employees in Six main locations across NZ along with 16 other dealerships.