Senior Account Executive.
- Account management and business development
- Technology sales
- Market leading brand to pin your career to
At Ricoh we are the market leader in technology solutions for businesses. Our customer offering is extensive and compelling. This is your opportunity to join our sales team in Hamilton as a Senior Account Executive.
About the Role:
You will make phone calls to secure appointments, visit prospective customers, articulate our value proposition across technology solutions.Concurrently you will manage a portfolio of customers. You will receive extensive product and service training, receive a base salary, a generous car allowance and uncapped commission.
So, who are you?
- You will have business to business sales experience. Industry experience is not required, so a fantastic opportunity to move into the rapidly growing technology area.
- You’re an experienced account manager with a reputation beyond reproach
- You have a network of business contacts who always take your calls and open their doors
- You have business development experience
- You’re a closer
- You are outcome focused and work smart
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator
- You work independently and stay connected
- You have industry experience, or a related industry.
- You have a car and a full driver’s license
- You’re hugely ambitious and want to earn great money
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and provide the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth People and Culture Partner today –09368 6107 or apply now.