Sales Consultant – Technical
At Ricoh NZ, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for our customers.
Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Ricoh, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
The role of our Connect & Collaborate Specialist is a field-based role responsible for the management, relationship development and sales growth for:
- Ricoh NZ Audio Visual Room Types and Designed Solutions
- Digital Signage Solutions
- Agile Working Environments
- Video Conferencing Solutions
This is achieved through the exposure of Ricoh’s products, services and value proposition to identified accounts, in conjunction with the current sales account managers, and the respective Business Unit Managers.
A Connect & Collaborate Specialist – Reporting into the GM of Unified Communications, this role will involve building relationships with Ricoh’s current Wellington sales force and their customers with specific focus on AV products, and expanding their business with Ricoh. With a clearly defined remit to on-board new clients as well as maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts, you will work alongside the internal account managers and Commercial Team including Pre-Sales to ensure that the Ricoh proposition is delivered to these accounts, with the specific focus on AV and other complementary brands within the Audio-Visual product portfolio.
- Experience within field sales role, ideally within the IT Majors
- Ability to effectively identify client business requirements
- Experience and ability to engage at a senior level within key accounts
- Ability to understand and explain the benefits of partnering with Ricoh
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel to Palmerston North
- Ability to make presentations to all levels of an organisation
- Previous experience of selling Audio Visual products
- Ability to deliver against turnover and or margin targets
- Ability to exercise judgement/make decisions
- Ability to interface at senior levels within the customer environment to maximise opportunities
- Ability to develop long term business relationships leading to sustained profitable business
- A proven ability to think and act strategically.
- Knowledge of Audio-Visual Technologies and ability to build solutions based on requirements
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth People and Culture Partner today –09368 6107 or apply now.