Level 1 IT Support
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Ricoh as a Level 1 Response Engineer based in our Auckland CBD office. This is a role that will challenge you but also reward you at the same time, while giving you the opportunity to further your IT and customer service skills.
About the Role…
You will work in a Service Desk environment where we support our external customers by resolving their IT challenges remotely. We cover network, hardware, software and VOIP.
- Provide a high level of service for all incoming requests from our IT Service’s customers
- Troubleshoot and respond to incidents/service requests
- Resolve as many tickets as possible
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Follow our internal process to resolve customer queries
- Investigate root cause and recommend solutions
Skills, Attributes and Experience…
- Previous experience in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment
- Experience within the service desk environment
- Microsoft stacks, Network, Hardware, Apple, Remote Desktop Services, Backup and imaging technologies, Anti-Virus technologies, VMware and Hyper-V, ConnectWise and/or Kaseya.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are great on the phone and customer centric
- You’ve supported Windows desktop operating systems
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ long term
A bit about Ricoh…
Ricoh is the leading Global Technology company with over 100,000 employees in 200 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses to work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools and on the job training to support you, to grow and develop your career!
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Natalia Boskovic – People & Culture Advisor on 093686104 or apply now!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team