Junior Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity for a passionate individual who is keen to get into sales, or you may have some experience and be looking for that next step. You will have all the training that you need to be successful in the role and will be mentored by a high performing, supportive sales team.
Ricoh has a well known and respected brand in the NZ market and overseas. Our business model focuses on constant innovation to provide our customers with value-adding business IT services and print and document management solutions. We give people the tools to help them succeed.
We’re looking for resilient, driven people with the right attitude.This is a team that celebrate success in a big way, and you will be well rewarded for your efforts.
Your role will involve:
- Prospecting for new business by visiting companies to collate information and generate leads
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of all businesses contacted
- Generating appointments through cold calling face to face and at times over the phone
To be successful in this role you’ll need the following attributes:
- Resilience, tenacity and natural self motivation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all business levels
- Sales drive – desire to overcome objections, negotiate and a determination to be the best
- Must have own car
In return you’ll receive full support and training, and a base salary, car allowance and opportunity to earn commission, which is uncapped. Join our company, demonstrate those qualities, and achieve results and we will partner with you to ensure you have a prosperous and rewarding career. In a rapidly growing company, for the right talent, progression can be bountiful.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth People and Culture Partner today –09368 6107 or apply now.