Digital Automation Solutions Consultant
Our Wellington team is looking for a talented Digital Automation Solutions Consultant to join their growing team, responsible for promoting and selling Ricoh Digital Services and solutions to out customers.
About the role…
You will work closely with other resources and divisions within Ricoh, to identify, establish business opportunities and to convert prospects into sales.
- Generate, develop and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities through active prospecting in liaison with Ricoh business unit sales teams
- Works closely with other sales and services functions to train and to deliver quality, profitable solutions, and services
- Develop account plans for customers that support the achievement of their strategic goals and priorities
- Applies proactive communication and management of customer expectations, and assists them to achieve strategic and operational goals
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, partners and stakeholders
- Engage with the wider sales team in identifying and closing existing and future business
Skills, Attributes and Experience…
You’ll need a technical background and strong consultative skills to overcome objections and gain the trust of new and existing customers. We’re also after someone with:
- Relevant industry experience previous sales experience
- Passion for technology and knowledge of software solutions and services is preferred
- Confidence and talent for preparation and presentation of proposals, ROI development and contract negotiations
- Excellent oral, and written communication and ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Full, clean drivers license
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ long term
A bit about Ricoh…
Ricoh is the leading Global Technology company with over 100,000 employees in 200 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses to work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools and on the job training to support you, to grow and develop your career!
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Natalia Boskovic – People & Culture Advisor on 093686104 or apply now!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team