Workshop Quality Assurance Team Leader – MFDs
Workshop Quality Assurance Team Leader – Multi-function Devices
- Manage the team who prepare Ricoh’s multi-function devices
- Manage workflow and achieve SLAs
- Deliver quality control and assurance
At Ricoh our team of Workshop Engineers prepare MFDs prior to delivery to client sites. This is your opportunity to join Ricoh’s Workshop team based in Mt Wellington, Auckland as Workshop Quality Assurance Team Leader. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
As our Workshop Quality Assurance Team Leader you will ensure that all devices deployed to Ricoh customers meet the high standard established by Ricoh globally. You will lead our workshop engineers and ensure all activity is timely, efficient and professional. You will maintain and develop the quality assurance programme to safeguard the quality of our products and foster a quality culture in which your team actively engage in guaranteeing quality in the finished product and within our service level agreement timeframes.
So, who are you?
- You are an MFD Engineer in or ready to step into a leadership role
- You have effective leadership attributes
- You have working knowledge of Ricoh machines
- You have particular expertise in quality control and assurance
- You are solution focused and have diagnostic capabilities
- You are customer centric and build great relationships
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You manage your time and your tasks efficiently
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Andra Zgriba – People & Culture Coordinator on 09 368 6050 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team