Do you love tinkering with things and getting your hands dirty? Have a passion for technology?
As a Workshop Engineer at Ricoh you can combine the two and build a successful and rewarding career. We’ll provide all necessary on-the-job training if you can prove you’re the right person for our Workshop Engineer role.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager you’ll be joining a great team and will be responsible for:
- Refurbishing of Ricoh office products and equipment by following company workshop procedures
- Performing tests on equipment, evaluating performance of equipment, testing, repairing and modifying Ricoh electronic equipment.
- Processing orders and deliveries as per customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all customers, including other internal departments
- Running copiers and fitting peripherals as required
- Any other functions as may be allocated from time to time
We are looking for someone who has a passion for electronics and strong technical aptitude. This is a hands on role so you will also need to have a practical bent and be comfortable using a range of hand tools. The role requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Well-developed customer service and communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English – both written & verbal
- The ability to work independently when required with the skills required to work as part of a broader highly motivated team.
- A passion for Information Technology & Electronics
- A technical aptitude with mechanical reasoning ability
- An appropriate qualification will be an advantage
At Ricoh we believe people are our biggest asset. Our success is dependent on each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team