We are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our National Distribution Centre, located in Mt Wellington. You will work closely with other departments, as well as both internal and external clients to ensure we are delivering our service in the most effective way.
About the role
This role sits within our warehouse team and acts as part of a team to ensure the day-to-day operations of store work—the receipt, storage, security and distribution of company inventory—are carried out accurately and efficiently. Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader key responsibilities include:
· Pick, pack and dispatch customer orders, ensuring correct procedures are followed
· Book in returns and organise any credits
· Provide support and assistance to the Logistics department and the Workshop as required
· Participate in achieving quality goals as set by the company
· Maintain a safe and tidy work environment at all times
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a great attitude and a keen eye for detail. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to build a career in logistics and is looking for their first step. You’ll need the following skills/attributes:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High level of numeric accuracy
· Knowledge of warehouse procedures
· Computer literate
· Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
· Legal right to work in NZ
Ricoh culture and benefits
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. We are in the business of change.
At Ricoh we believe people are our biggest asset. Our success is dependent on each and every one of our employees. We value our employees with a rewarding, career-building experience through initiatives such as reward and recognition programmes, community and environmental activities, career and personal development programmes, discounted health insurance and a range of ad hoc benefits/rewards offered through Ricoh New Zealand’s friends and partners.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online