Warehouse Assistant – Mount Wellington
- Technology warehouse operation
- Pick, pack, dispatch
- Work Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
At Ricoh we are the market leader in technology solutions. Our customer offering is extensive and compelling. This is your opportunity to join our Mt Wellington, Auckland National Distribution Centre team as a Warehouse Assistant.
About the Role:
Our National Distribution Centre receipts, stores, secures and distributes our business technology machines and parts inventory. As our Warehouse Assistant you will pick, pack and dispatch customer orders. You will manage the returns process and organise credits. Additionally, you will assist our Logistics and Workshop teams with a range of tasks. If you have studied logistics, this a great first role in this industry. This role pays the Living Wage of $43,992pa and an extra 3% employer contribution to your KiwiSaver if you are enrolled.
So, who are you?
- You are consistently reliable
- You manage your time and tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- You are great with details and produce accurate work – particularly with numbers
- You are familiar with Warehouse processes
- You’re an effective communicator in English
- You demonstrate initiative and are proactive
- You have proficient computer skills
- You take responsibility and are accountable
- You are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident (we cannot consider people on Visas)
- You like to have fun at work
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
At Ricoh we believe people are our biggest asset. Our success is dependent on each and every one of our employees. We value our employees with a rewarding, career-building experience through initiatives such as reward and recognition programmes, community and environmental activities, career and personal development programmes, discounted health insurance and a range of ad hoc benefits/rewards offered through Ricoh New Zealand’s friends and partners.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team