Technology Leasing Team Support
In just one year this division has become one of Ricoh’s most profitable and successful business units. We are gearing up for growth and need an administrator to build and enhance back end systems and processes. Work directly with the head of Technology Leasing to ensure smooth processing of credit applications from start to finish.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across multiple business units to support the administrative processes
- Coordinate marketing initiatives to launch this service to the NZ market
- Review and streamline all back office functions within the business unit
- Invoice new deals and ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete
- Communicate with internal and external customers along the application journey
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Numerically astute
- Analytical focus with affinity for process improvement
- Advanced excel and exposure to working across multiple platforms
- Resilience required – ability to work under pressure and including tight deadlines
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want to.