Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Technical Pre Sales Consultant
Ricoh is looking for proactive and enthusiastic Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join the team at a high growth stage. There is a focus on cloud and azure and you will provide a channel between the IT Services – Sales PMO and Operations Teams to ensure both internal and external customer expectations are met.
The Technical Pre-Sales Consultant provides technical direction, strategic planning guidance and articulation of Ricoh’s ITS product portfolio.
- Work with the other Technical Pre-Sales Consultants, Sales Team, PM Office and Operations Team to produce accurate designs and proposals for clients using Ricoh’s products and platforms
- Assist the Sales Team with the technical qualification of new business opportunities or prospects, or a requirement within an existing/prospective client, ensuring it aligns with Ricoh target markets, portfolio, delivery and lifecycle services capability
- Liaise with clients to gather information and explain the solution benefits
- Drive Ricoh’s ITS portfolio and create mutually profitable business with our clients through reoccurring revenue models
- Broaden the engagement with clients by adding value and positioning services/products from our entire portfolio, as appropriate to the Client requirements
- Work with Clients, Vendors and Partners, as needed, to provide accurate and timely quotations
- Consult with the Platform and Product team in the development of products/solutions/quotations
- Efficiently and effectively manage the allocation of activities that are assigned to the technical Pre-Sales team
- Build productive relationships both internally and externally, using effective communication and accurate expectations
- Keep up to date with selected key vendor and industry technologies and services
- Develop and maintain key product proficiency and competency levels by attending the relevant training and successfully completing required levels of competency
- Technical Pre-Sales experience
- Industry and market knowledge in ICT
- Ability to define proposals, statements of work and the skill sets associated with product services.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A qualification in a relevant technical field
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as Linked In learning and the support you need to achieve what you want to.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application you can call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist on 09 368 6179