Our Support Engineers are the second line of response for all incoming requests from our IT Service’s customers. They play a key role in the successful delivery of our IT Services, by providing a consistently high level of service. The day to day tasks;
- Provide technical support for calls and tickets escalated by Tier 1 engineers
- Provide troubleshooting, response to incidents / service requests and resolve as many of these tickets as possible at the initial touch
- Be an escalation point for Tier 1 engineers
- Identify opportunities to improve Service Desk service and processes to increase the business value delivered, and provide suggestions and recommendations to the Service Desk Manager
- Help drive compliance with our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in regards response and resolve requirements
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in technology
- Previous experince with a Managed Services Provider
- Computer or networking qualification advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Entitlement to work in NZ permanently full time
- Global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
- We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want to.
If you identify with having accessibility needs and require support through the application process you can contact us on 09 368 6025 or email us to let us know.
- Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team