Service Desk Engineer – Level Two
Ricoh’s ITS division is growing rapidly. Due to internal promotions and growth we now need Tier 2 Service Desk Engineers to join our growing Service Desk.
Our Service Desk engineers are passionate about IT and providing exceptional customer service, every time. They support a range of customers and technologies and thrive working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of tickets. Our Tier 2 Engineers set the standard in terms of trouble-shooting and technical knowledge, and:
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve as many tickets as possible – this is a high volume environment!
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate root cause and recommend solutions.
- Act as an escalation point for service desk tickets from the Tier 1 team.
- Help drive compliance with SLA’s in regards to response and resolve requirements.
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology, a great attitude and a high level of technical expertise. You’ll need:
- Broad and strong technical knowledge
- Substantial experience on an IT Service Desk
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft servers, Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, WAN, LAN networks, TCP/IP model, VPNs, MAC, and Apple OSX and IOS, Antivirus technologies, VMware and Hyper-V….to name a few!
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and stay calm under pressure
- Ambitious with a desire to grow your career with Ricoh
- Understanding of ITIL
A bit about us
Ricoh is a global technology company that is in the business of change. A values-driven organisation that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do. We value our employees and provide a comprehensive benefits package. Our ITS team is growing rapidly and there are plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow with us.
If you’re ready to fast-track your career in IT, apply online today!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team