Solutions Analyst Lead – Medius Flow
The primary objective of this role is to deliver Cloud-based accounts payable solutions supported by document capture systems to RNZ’s customers to their requirement, by:
- Working directly with customer Business Owners and Users, and Project Managers.
- Gathering and documenting customer functional and non-functional business requirements
- Configuring the MediusFlow and ABBYY platform to match business requirements.
- Training users on the use of the MediusFlow and ABBYY platforms
- Ensuring ownership of the deliverable is transferred to the customer into BAU operations
- Owning and improving the RNZ accounts payable solution project and support delivery model
- Working with RNZ Enterprise Architect and Project Managers
As market needs change the role may need to support or migrate to additional solutions to the suite of RNZ offerings.
An essential part of the role is domestic travel
The Solutions Analyst Lead will demonstrate the following:
- Analytical Thinker – Logically breaks problems down into their essential elements, identifying and analysing data to diagnose a problem and develop an appropriate solution.
- Process Oriented – Understands why process is important and can communicate its value effectively.
- Customer Facing – A high level of comfort, clarity, and comprehension while dealing directly with the customer.
- Communication – Confident, clear and precise communicator both written and spoken, and can influence, persuade and work with others to achieve the required business goals and objectives
- Attitude – A passion for RNZ’s products & solutions, and a high level of professionalism
- Innovative Thinker – Demonstrates a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities to achieve both RNZ’s, and our customers’ business objectives
- Managing Change – Demonstrates a positive approach to the challenge of change for self, team, and the business, encouraging others to consider different approaches. Regards change as an opportunity for learning and growth
- Delivery Focus – Demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using experience and judgement to make decisions and overcome barriers.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – Adapts positively to change in tasks and environment, maintaining enthusiasm and effectiveness
- 5+ years commercial experience implementing, using, or administering a broad range of accounting and/or accounts payable solutions
- Business acumen and process analysis proficiency
- Accounts Payable and/or accounting background essential
- University or training institute accounting qualification preferred
A bit about us
You’ll be joining a team that pride themselves on being at the top of their game. Ricoh is a global technology company currently undergoing rapid growth – it’s an exciting time to join us and we’d love to hear from you -apply online today!
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. Should you require any adjustments/assistance to participate equitably in the application process, please call on 09 368 6050. We are happy to consider and make adjustments accordingly