Solutions Analyst – Core Solutions
The Solutions Analyst will be is a member of Ricoh New Zealand’s Digital Transformation Core Solution Team and is responsible for delivering services across a range of software products.
The requirement for the role is to:
- Identification and documentation the customer’s requirements (both business and technical)
- Working with team members to develop, test and implement configurations and customisations based on the Digital Transformation product portfolio.
- Providing technical assistance and documentation to support the creation of Solution Design documents.
- Providing ongoing support for solutions delivered/sold by the Digital Transformation team.
- Ensuring that custom configurations and software components are versioned, documented and archived per prescribed guidelines.
- Development and integration of Digital Transformation products to third party systems.
- Any other relevant or reasonable duties
This role is required to have a strong project and time management ethic to ensure that as part of the Digital Transformation team all activities are professionally carried out within prescribed guidelines, and always ensuring Ricoh New Zealand is promoted as a world class solutions provider that excels in customer service. There is a rostered on-call requirement with this position which will require 24×7 support of the contracted solutions customers. This will be approximately one week per month.
Skills and Experience
The Solutions Analyst will have skills and experience sufficient to ably discharge the requirements of the position including having a strong customer focus.
The Solutions Analyst will have/be:
- Three to eight years directly related technical and IT experience within the Business Equipment or Information technology industries
- Sound understanding of IT and network infrastructure (both hardware and software) with previous experience in the integration of software applications and solutions into existing IT environments
- Passing on knowledge of products and software and present training for Ricoh. Branch Staff as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all relevant internal Ricoh staff
- Ability to build long lasting, sustainable client relationships
- Ability to manage client expectations and clarify issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to upsell Ricoh products and professional services
- Previous experience with Print Management Solutions such as Equitrac and PaperCut
- Previous experience with scan workflow solutions such as eCopy, ScannerVision and Global Scan
In your role, you are expected to demonstrate:
- Analytical Thinking – logically break problems down into their essential elements, identifying and analysing data to diagnose a problem and develop an appropriate solution
- Scheduling and resource management — schedule and prioritise an appropriate course of action, optimising the management of resources whilst considering the impact on others and the broader business needs
- Communication — Confident, clear and precise communication (both written and spoken), with the ability to influence, persuade and work with others to achieve the required business goals and objectives
- Attitude – a great sense of humour and a passion for Ricoh’s products & solutions
- Innovative Thinking — demonstrate a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities to achieve both Ricoh’s, and our customers’ business objectives
- Managing Change — demonstrate a positive approach to the challenge of change for self, team, and the business, encouraging others to consider different approaches.
- Delivery Focus — demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using experience and judgement to make decisions and overcome barriers.
- Flexibility and Adaptability — adapt positively to change in tasks and environment, maintaining enthusiasm and effectiveness.
Ricoh is a world leader in technology and innovation with over 100,000 employees across 180 locations. We partner with businesses to increase customer satisfaction, efficiency and ultimately to improve bottom line. We do this by providing a roadmap and selling products and services that transform businesses into digital workplaces. This often starts with paper reduction and print efficiencies.