Software Developer C#
We’re looking for a Software Developer with specialist experience writing systems in C# with SQL server to join our Software Development team. Reporting to the Software Development Manager you’ll be responsible for the support and maintenance of Ricoh internal systems, relating to your areas of expertise i.e. Sales, Contracts & Accounting.
You will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Software development in .net, C#, SQL, Delphi, new and existing functions
- Gathering & documenting requirements & solutions
- Issues management and resolution
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software
- Communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Designing and updating software databases
- Testing of all programming work prior to hand over
Skills and Experience
We’re looking for an experienced software developer, who has a thirst for knowledge and takes a proactive “nothing’s a problem” approach to their work. You’ll be an excellent communicator and be flexible enough to accept changes in priority as needed. You’ll also need the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following programming languages
- .net, C#, WPF
- SQL, Transact SQL
- Delphi (preferable but not necessary)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
Ricoh is a global organisation that leads the way in providing value-adding print, IT and document management solutions to our clients.
Winner of the Westpac 2017 Employer of the year award, Ricoh recognises our employees with excellent benefits such as; discounted health insurance, and dental care to name a few. Ricoh is a strong believer in the importance of work/life balance, supporting and encouraging our employees to get involved with the likes of the T42 race and Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge.