Service Team Leader – Christchurch
Are you in a technical service role and looking for the next step in your career? Have what it takes to lead a team?
We are looking for a Service Team Leader to join our Christchurch office based in the service division. Responsible for ensuring the service department carries out all duties to Ricoh standards, you will effectively manage and contribute to the quality and service improvement initiatives. You will enable your service team to respond quickly to both product and technology changes.
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with Internal and External parties
- Provide effective leadership, guidance and support to your team
- Ensure structured and efficient communication within the Service department
- Manage the performance of direct reports, ensuring KPI’s are met
- Continuous review of processes to maintain and operational effectiveness and service delivery capabilities
With an eye for continuous improvement, you will lead from the front and be happy providing support in the field. You will have technical abilities with ‘on the tools’ experience.
- Solid technical background and experience delivering IT services
- Excellent written and oral communications and leadership skills
- Proven experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Excellent customer service skills
Ricoh is a global leader in our field, we are the Business of Change. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that matches the products we deliver.
If this sounds like you, and you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, then apply now!