Service Engineer – ITS
Are you passionate about IT and about providing excellent customer service? Looking for the next role in your IT career?
As a Service Engineer for our ITS division, you will be working in a small but passionate team, delivering excellent service to our Auckland customers.
You’ll be out in the field most of the time, providing level 2 support across a wide range of technologies. You’ll have the full support of our national ITS team, but will need to be comfortable working autonomously. You’ll be:
- Providing onsite Tier 2 support for customer tickets that can’t be resolved remotely by the Service Desk
- Troubleshooting and resolving reported faults in the quickest time possible
- Building and maintaining exceptional relationships with customers and users
- Keeping customers fully informed of progress on tickets
- Updating all relevant information in our ticketing system
- Involved in project work as required
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone passionate about technology, continuous learning and improvement. You’ll need a great attitude and:
- IT experience – ideally on a Service Desk and onsite
- Microsoft certifications and/or a computing systems qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-managing and calm under pressure
- Experience with most of the following: Microsoft servers, Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, WAN, LAN networks, TCP/IP model, VPNs, MAC, and Apple OSX and IOS, Antivirus technologies, VMware and Hyper-V
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ long term
- Full NZ drivers licence and own vehicle
A bit about us
Ricoh is a global technology company that is in the business of change. A values-driven organisation that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do. We value our employees and provide a comprehensive benefits package. Our ITS team is growing rapidly and there are plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow with us.
If you’re ready to fast-track your career in IT, apply online today!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie People and Culture Business Partner with Ricoh today – 09 368 6107 or apply now.