Service Desk Engineer – Level 1
Are you passionate about IT and about providing excellent customer support? Looking for the right opportunity to launch your career in IT? We are looking for 2x Service Desk Engineers to join our Service Desk and provide level 1 support to our IT Services customers and their users.
You’ll be primarily supporting one of our main customers and their users across a range of technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing Tier 1 / Level 1 technical support for calls and tickets
- Troubleshooting and resolving as many tickets as possible on a first call basis
- Answering incoming customer calls and determining their requirements
- Responding to customer emails in a timely and professional manner
- Working with higher tiers to resolve more complex issues in an incident management capacity (managing the ticket).
- Developing our Knowledgebase and ensuring client site systems documentation is kept up-to-date
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone with a passion for all things tech and a great attitude! You’ll be a quick learner and someone who is naturally curious with a passion for learning. This role is metric driven, and you’ll enjoy meeting KPIs and delivering to SLAs. You’ll need :
- Microsoft certifications and/or a computing systems qualification
- Experience with 2008, 2012, 2016 server, Win 8, 10, MAC, and basic understanding of networking principals
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and stay calm under pressure
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ long term.
A bit about us
Ricoh is a global technology company that is in the business of change. A values-driven organisation that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do. We value our employees and provide a comprehensive benefits package. Our ITS team is growing rapidly and there are plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow with us.
If you’re ready to fast-track your career in IT, apply online today!