Our IT Services division is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a Service Coordinator to coordinate the BAU daily activities of our Professional Services team, as well as providing support to our Project team. This role is fast-paced so you’ll need to be organised and love the thrill of thinking on your feet. We’re looking for someone who can multi-task like a pro to ensure we’re meeting or exceeding our SLA commitments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and managing service tickets logged by Ricoh clients
- Ensuring breached tickets are managed and prioritised
- Resource forecasting – ensuring the resource pool is managed efficiently and is available throughout different divisions
- Acting as an internal and customer facing escalation point for resource related queries and managing expectations
- Ensuring tickets are properly qualified
- Efficiently managing resources
- Ensuring billing for reactive and project tickets is carried out daily
Key attributes we’re looking for:
This is a dynamic and professional team who are passionate about what they do. You’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to crack the whip when needed to keep things running smoothly. Common sense is a pre-requisite for this role, as is the ability to build strong relationships with the team, and with our customers. We’re open to what your background may be, but you’ll need to have experience in either service coordination, scheduling resources or managing a service desk. Experience in an IT is beneficial but not essential.
- Co-ordination/scheduling or service desk experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Organised, able to think on your feet and a be natural juggler
- Adept at prioritising workload and problem solving
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Confident, approach and the ability to develop rapport with a wide range of people.
Ricoh is a world leader with around 110,000 employees globally, working together to focus on constant innovation. We provide our customers with value-adding business IT services and solutions.
This is a great time to be joining our ITS team, and you’ll also benefit from Ricoh’s great corporate culture, and awesome employee benefits.
Ready to further your career in IT? Apply now – we will interview people as they present!