Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
- Managed Service Provider role – support external customers
- Exposure to a huge range of technology – lots of variety
- Full cycle role – pre-sales, delivery and support
At Ricoh we offer clients all-encompassing technology solutions that include and go beyond our core print copier products. We are a Managed Service Provider – our clients outsource their IT solutions and support to us. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Ricoh as a Senior Network Engineer based in our Auckland CBD office. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
As our Senior Network Engineer your role is centred on growing the success of Ricoh in the IT Services market. With a focus on presales, project, ticket escalation, risk management and BAU delivery, you will work across the gambit of the IT services sales and delivery cycle.
Specifically, you will contribute to pre-sales and solutions scoping, architecture and design, participate in and deliver consulting engagements, and resolve incident escalations, service requests and change fulfilment.
So, who are you?
- You’re up with the latest technology
- You’ve got an IT qualification, and ideally CCNP
- You are familiar with the Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment
- You have pre-sales and solution delivery, systems migration and implementation experience
- You have 5+ years’ experience managing and delivering infrastructure support
- You have comprehensive knowledge of networking and its integration – on premise and cloud-based
- You are resourceful and great at troubleshooting
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You manage your time and your tasks efficiently
And now for the technical skills you must have…
- Comprehensive knowledge of complex Firewall, MPLS, VPN, QOS environments
- Proven ability to design and build complex networks, with exposure to Cisco and Fortinet
- Fully competent with Azure networking
- Wintel – Windows server and desktops knowledge
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team