Collaborate with Territory Managers and their high performing Sales Team to help drive higher sales achievement. We’re looking for someone who sets high standards for themselves and thrives in a demanding and fast-paced sales environment. This is a busy role that will see you processing a high volume of work and working with numbers a lot.
- Provide daily administration and coordination support
- Generate reports and interpret results with support from the sales team e.g. machine usage
- Liaise (and sometimes visit) with customers regarding missing information for contract purposes
- Liaise with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure timely support to assist with client retention and continued business
- Coordinate, conduct and participate in Sales Promotions, campaigns, events and displays
What is important to us is that you love a busy role, have a warm, friendly manner and professional demeanour, and are excited about the prospect of working in a robust, highly driven sales team.
- Sales administration or team support experience beneficial but negotiable
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office), with a high level of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Process-oriented and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Superior stakeholder management internally and externally
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities working with a range of different people; resilience and diplomacy
- Excellent organisational, self-management and communication skills
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application please don’t hesitate to call 09 368 6070 or email Phoebe Ramsey (People and Culture Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org .