Response Engineer – Level 1
Response Engineer – Level 1
- Managed Service Provider role – support external customers
- Level 1 Engineer role – contact centre
- Exposure to a huge range of technology – lots of variety
At Ricoh we offer clients all-encompassing technology solutions that include and go beyond our core print copier products. We are a Managed Service Provider – our clients outsource their IT support to us. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Ricoh as a Level 1 Response Engineer based in our Auckland CBD office. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
You will work in a Service Desk environment where we support our external customers by resolving their IT challenges remotely. We cover network, hardware, software and telephony. You are the first point of contact for our customers. You will ask questions, troubleshoot the issue, and aim for first contact resolution. You will escalate more complex tickets. You will have the support of Level 2 Engineers and our leadership team.
So, who are you?
- You’re up with the latest technology
- You’ve got an IT qualification
- You’ve had a year or more on a Service Desk
- Ideally, you’ve worked in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment
- You are great on the phone and customer centric
- You are resourceful and great at troubleshooting
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You manage your time and your tasks efficiently
- You are a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident (we can’t consider people on visas)
And now for the technical bit… you say “yes that’s me!”
- You work with Microsoft Windows server stacks – DNS, DHCP, AD, File and Printing, RDS, and IIS and know what all of this means
- You’ve supported Exchange on-premises and online
- You’ve supported Windows desktop operating systems 7, 8.1, and 10
- You know how Backups work
- You’ve worked with antivirus products
- You’ve probably got some IT Industry certifications
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth – People & Culture Business Partner on 093686107 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team