Ricoh NZ has been growing and our HR/Recruitment team need a new team member. Our team of 3 are currently at capacity with BAU HR activities as well as some exciting project work. We get that posting an ad on Seek is not the most original way of finding our perfect team-mate…but we’re under the pump which is why we need you!
Your main focus will be recruitment. We have approx 430 employees and recruitment is ongoing! But you’ll also be involved in general HR admin and project work. This role offers huge variety, and we have some exciting projects we’re rolling out.
We’re looking for someone to be involved with:
- End to end Recruitment
- Health and Safety coordination
- Reverse searching for hard to find talent
- Coordinating our Employee Benefits scheme
- Maintaining internal policies as requested
- Coordinating our Diversity and Inclusion programme
- Coordinating our Wellbeing programme
First and foremost, you’ll need recruitment experience, ideally within an agency environment. You’ll thrive in a busy role and be comfortable working at pace. Experience with H&S and wellbeing initiatives would be a bonus, but if you’re a fast learner we can train you on these bits.
- Attitude is key! You need to be down to earth and happy to help out with any task, big or small
- Experience with end to end recruitment is a must
- An awesome communicator, both orally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Ricoh is a global organisation that leads the way in providing value-adding print, IT and document management solutions to our clients. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and utilise innovative technologies and solutions to help our customers’ work faster, smarter and leaner. We’ve evolved from a camera business, to a manufacturer and supplier of office machines, to being a world-leading technology company.
Our HR team is small but perfectly formed. We’re driven and passionate about what we do (sounds cliché, but its true!)
Ready to join the business of change? Apply now! We’re already interviewing passive candidates.