Project Manager – Digital Solutions
Ricoh is a global technology company that transforms the way people work. World leaders in providing our customers with a range of value-adding business services and solutions, we focus on constant innovation to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
Our Digital Transformation team take customers on a journey, organizing, automating and streamlining business processes.
We’re now looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This is a customer facing role, where you will focus strongly on delivering multiple software-based projects for our clients. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing implementation projects and risk remediation of varying size, complexity, concurrency and criticality.
- Managing the activities and tasks of analysts and developers assigned to projects.
- Building and managing project plans, tasks, deliverables, resource levelling, budgeting and conflict resolution.
- Consistently deliver a competent, innovative and professional service.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator, with proven vendor experience of where you had to juggle and deliver multiple projects at a time. The Project Manager will have successfully customised and implemented a number of projects using project management methodologies, processes, systems and tools into large enterprise organisations. You will also need:
- Experience in delivering projects utiising the Agile framework
- Have a Project Management Accreditation e.g. Prince2
- Proven ability to deliver a number of complex, enterprise projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong delivery focus and have delivered projects from start-to-finish
Ricoh is in the business of change. Winner of the Westpac 2017 Employer of the year award, Ricoh recognises our employees with excellent benefits such as; discounted health insurance, and dental care to name a few. Ricoh is a strong believer in the importance of work/life balance, supporting and encouraging our employees to get involved with the likes of the T42 race and Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge.
If you are passionate about technology and have experience at enterprise level in conjunction with the above, apply now.