Print Valet Operative
Do you love helping others and have a passion for technology? Ricoh have an exciting opportunity where you can combine both and build a successful and rewarding career. We will provide the right candidate with all the necessary on-the-job training, giving you exposure to high-tech products and equipment. At Ricoh we are an innovative company, who invest in our employees development, offering great career paths.
About the role
You will be based onsite with one of our clients, where the primary duty is to be an effective member of the service team maintaining a high standard of workmanship and promoting good customer relations.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure that the toner in the customer printing equipment is replaced in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the paper in the customer printing equipment is replaced in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any reported paper jams in the customer equipment is cleared in a timely manner.
- Arrange removal of all new toner cartridge packaging and disposal of it in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Ensure all packaging accumulated within the provided storage areas in delivering this Service, is removed from the customer premises and recycled thereby minimising wastage and reducing the impact on the environment.
- Achieving quality and quantity goals as set by Ricoh.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all customers, including other internal departments.
We are looking for someone with a passion for service and technology. This is a hands on role so you will need to have a practical bent and be comfortable using a range of hand tools. The role requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Positive upbeat attitude with strong customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- The ability to work independently when required with the skills required to work as part of a broader highly motivated team.
- A passion for Information Technology & Electronics.
- A technical aptitude with mechanical reasoning ability.
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.