PMO – Digital Solutions
The PMO Manager’s primary duties are to drive Ricoh’s ability to successfully deliver Digital Transformation projects at an enterprise account level. The PMO Manager will be accountable for the methodologies Ricoh Business Solutions use to deliver its projects, development of processes from sale to project sign off, resource management, financial management, quality management, and governance of all aspects for all projects.
- Leadership of the Ricoh Business Solutions Project Management Office (PMO).
- Development of the processes, tools, reporting and people structure of the Ricoh RBS PMO to be customer focussed, profitable, and a triustworthy, reputable, and saleable entity
- Operational management of PMO, in particular ensuring issues are resolved with a focus on delivering successful outcomes for both Ricoh RBS and customers.
- Participate in the sales cycle to represent the
- Delivering from inception to PIR RBS project
- Financial Management
- Business Process Management
Skills and Experience
- The skills and experience sufficient to both lead and develop the Ricoh RBS PMO and to lead enterprise level projects.
- The ability to bring gravitas to the sales process, with their experience of formal project management methodologies bringing confidence to the customer to engage with Ricoh.
- Strong business acumen that will enable them to build a successful, profitable and saleable PMO.
- Ability to work with data and to create reports that enable them to manage projects to budget and report any overages and / or issues at the earliest possible time.
- Technical IT knowledge sufficient to both understand and communicate project requirements with all levels of technical and non-technical people.
- Vendor experince
At Ricoh NZ, values drive our daily actions. To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and team work to sharpen our customer centric focus and, we must also commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is an exciting time to join our globally renowned company