People and Culture Coordinator
As the People and Culture Coordinator, you will support the Head of HR with the administrative requirements surrounding effective staffing and onboarding for Ricoh New Zealand and the engagement of its employees.
The People and Culture Coordinator will also be in charge of the end-to end recruitment process across lower banding recruits (Warehouse, Workshop, Customer Service Engineers, Contact Centre representatives, Administration. Logistics) and selection activities including sourcing, attracting, recruiting and interviewing employees for Ricoh,.
- Responding to HR queries
- Contract generation
- Maintenance of Human Resources content on the intranet and posting communications to this site
- Immigration process for employees, as well as company accreditation
- Placing job adverts and carrying out the full recruitment process
- Health and Safety
- Developing learning pathways with managers for their employees and making recommendations for learning
You will have great attention to detail and be a dynamic employee, happy getting stuck in to support the business in all areas of HR and Recruitment. At Ricoh, we are seen as subject matter experts, with our employees and managers looking to us for guidance and support with anything HR and Recruitment related.
- Attitude is key! You need to be down to earth and happy to help out with any task, big or small
- Previous experience in recruitment and HR desired, but not essential.
- Awesome verbal and written communicator
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
If you are an internal candidate please email Charlie directly.