Major Account Support
We’re on the hunt for Major Accounts Support person to join our Major Accounts team. Based in our gorgeous offices by Victoria Park, you’ll play a key role in supporting our Major Account team to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Supporting a team of 4, you’ll be the go-to person in the team, taking responsibility for monthly reporting to clients, and assisting the team with the following:
- Reporting, management, IMAC, project management and proposal requirements for clients
- Coordinating Sales Promotions, campaigns, events and displays
- Assisting with customer fleet management of Ricoh products
- Identifying client account trends and anomalies,
- Assisting with product demonstrations and coordinating Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans
- Assisting with client site audits, small-scale project management and relevant recording of data
- Liaising with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure timely support
A bit about you
You’ll be a high performer with excellent attention to detail, who can work with a sense of urgency and take ownership of their work. You’ll use your initiative and will be capable of liaising with different stakeholders to get things done. You’ll be resilient and task-focused, and enjoy working in a high-energy environment. It goes without saying, but you’ll be organized, a great communicator, and your MS Office skills will be at intermediate to advanced level.
In return you’ll be joining a team that pride themselves on being at the top of their game. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and utilise innovative technologies and solutions to help our customers’ work faster, smarter and leaner. Ricoh is a global technology company currently undergoing rapid growth – it’s an exciting time to join us and we’d love to hear from you.
If you are legally entitled to work in NZ and this sounds like you, please apply online now!