Junior Sales Executive
Are you self-motivated, results-focused and driven? Looking for a role where you will be well rewarded for your efforts? We’re looking for Junior Sales Associate/BDM to join our high performing sales team. You may be ready to take the first step in your career, or have a bit of experience under your belt and ready to ramp things up.
Joining our busy Christchurch office, you’ll be supported by a successful sales team, who will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed. We’re looking for resilient people with the right attitude. This is a team that celebrate success in a big way, and you will be well rewarded for your efforts.
Ricoh has a well known and respected brand in the NZ market and overseas. Our business model focuses on constant innovation to provide our customers with value-adding business IT services and print and document management solutions. We give people the tools to help them succeed.
Your role will involve:
- Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitors sales strategies.
- Working closely with new and existing clients, under supervision, to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organization.
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with assigned clients and acting as the main interface between the client and the organization to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times.
- Understanding the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote the organization as a quality supplier with the aim of achieving “preferred” supplier status.
- Negotiating price and volume (where applicable) in accordance with the organizations policies and liaising with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business.
- Assisting with conducting product demonstrations (where applicable) and coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans.
- Coordinating, conducting and participating in Sales Promotions, campaigns, events and displays.
To be successful in this role you’ll need the following attributes:
- Resilience, tenacity and natural self motivation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all business levels
- Sales drive – desire to overcome objections, negotiate and a determination to be the best
- Must have own car
In return you’ll receive full support and training, and a base salary with uncapped commission. Join our company, demonstrate those qualities, and achieve results and we will partner with you to ensure you have a prosperous and rewarding career. In a rapidly growing company, for the right talent, progression can be bountiful.