Information Security Administrator – part time
Ricoh is a global organisation that leads the way in providing value-adding print, IT and document management solutions to our clients. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and utilise innovative technologies and solutions to help our customers’ work faster, smarter and leaner.
We need an Information Security Administrator to oversee Ricoh’s global ISMS Corporate Compliance Programme. You’ll be responsible for ensuring compliance with the programme, including all relevant planning, implementing and monitoring.
This is a part time role that will require approx 8-10 hours per week. We are very flexible on how these hours are worked, as long as its onsite and within office hours.
- Be the compliance and regulatory SME for Ricoh NZ
- Develop internal compliance related deliverables
- Coordinate audit activities and lead project teams
- Communicate expectations within Ricoh NZ and ensure deliverables are met
- Reporting on results to Directors and Senior Management
- Continuous focus on improvements to ensure the Programme is optimised and maintained
You’ll need to be capable of identifying potential issues across a variety of information security compliance areas. You’ll have experience with investigative and reporting procedures, and will be up to date with relevant legislation and regulations. You’ll also need:
- Strong quantitative skills and able to apply technical information to business practices
- Ability to use data investigative techniques to analyse compliance data
- Ability to assess reliability and integrity of information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and comfortable reporting to Senior Managers
- Background in Business Analysis or Project Management advantageous
- Background in IT Security
If you’re passionate about technology, and looking to join an organisation that feels the same way, this could be the role for you. Apply now!
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team