We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. Support business customers with technical queries surrounding print systems and products, act as an interface between the customer and technicians.
- Identify hardware and/or software faults
- Aid the customer with problem resolution
- Dispatch fault calls to field engineers where necessary
- Ensure adherence to our service level agreements
- Order consumables and other customer products
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in technology
- Computer or networking qualification advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Entitlement to work in NZ permanently full time
- Global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
- We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want to.
If you identify with having accessibility needs and require support through the application process you can contact us on 09 368 6025 or email us to let us know.