Frontline Administrator – Ricoh Head Office
- A New Year start in your new role
- Reception, administration, reports, projects, events
- Bring your awesome customer service skills
At Ricoh we are the market leader in technology solutions for businesses. Our customer offering is extensive and compelling. This is your opportunity to join our Head Office Support Team in Victoria Street West in Auckland City as a Frontline Administrator.
About the Role:
You will be based at our reception desk and greet and host our Head Office visitors. You will support our Directors and Executive Assistant with a variety of tasks and errands. You will manage our office supplies of stationery, bathroom and kitchen items. You will liaise with building maintenance people and co-ordinate inwards and outwards deliveries. You will execute a range of administrative tasks, produce reports in Excel and provide reconciliation and analysis. You will assist with events and organise catering. You will manage and deliver mini projects and conduct research. You will work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
So, who are you?
- You are consistently reliable
- You have fabulous customer service skills
- You manage your time and tasks effectively
- You demonstrate initiative and are proactive
- You are super organised
- You are great with details and planning
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You have intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite Skills
- You are particularly proficient in Excel – build and populate spreadsheets
- You work independently effectively
- You take responsibility and are accountable
- You are highly engaged at work and get involved
- You like to have fun at work
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and provide the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team