Front Office Administrator
We are looking for a Front Office Administrator for our Wellington office to assist and support the branch. Based at our reception desk you’ll be the first point of contact for all visitors to our Wellington branch. However this is not a traditional reception role, as you’ll also be involved in branch administration and supporting management.
You’ll be responsible for a range of administration tasks and will be given the opportunity to up-skill and create a career path for yourself. Never a dull moment, this is a busy and demanding role where you will need to be exceptionally organised with a proactive attitude.
- Traditional reception duties such as meeting and greeting, booking rooms, organising stationary etc.
- Taking care of the Wellington fleet administration, including vehicle inspections, repairs, WOF etc.
- Assist with catering and organisation of internal meetings and events
- Support the Client Liaison and Sales Support
- Be the branch Health and Safety champion
- Manage operational and facilities enquiries
Experience is an advantage but we are open minded. At Ricoh we employ the best. Skills can be taught attitude and personality cannot. This is a busy role and we’re looking for someone who can prioritise and stay calm under pressure.
You will demonstrate:
- Confidence and pride in presentation
- Enthusiasm, initiative and a can-do attitude
- Intellect and an ability to work under pressure
- A down to earth nature, no task too big or too small
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office
Ricoh is a global organisation that leads the way in providing value-adding print, IT and document management solutions to our clients. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and utilise innovative technologies and solutions to help our customers’ work faster, smarter and leaner. We’ve evolved from a camera business, to a manufacturer and supplier of office machines, to being a world-leading technology company.
In return you will get to work with a lively group of people who support and value each other. You’ll be joining an organisation that rewards hard work, and provides real opportunities for career development.
If you are legally entitled to work in NZ and this is of interest please apply now or direct your enquiries to email@example.com.