Financial Services Sales Channel Manager – Christchurch
Finance Sales Channel Manager – Business Lending
- Leverage your B2B lending sales experience
- Stratospheric business growth to pin your career to
- Great base and uncapped
At Ricoh we lend business to business and through intermediated channels to enable acquisition of Ricoh technology solutions. We use our own funds source, our market opportunity is enormous and our offering compelling. This is your opportunity to join this new team in a new role and build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
You will deploy your exceptional relationship and business development skills to establish an extensive channel of clients seeking a compelling finance offering. Your role is to sell the finance rather than the product or service and you will work collaboratively with our product sales team as they will be a lead generator for you. Your market is business to business and intermediated channels, your territory is the whole of the South Island based out of Christchurch, and the opportunity is extensive.
So, who are you?
- You’re a business lending professional out of a bank or a first-tier finance company
- You have an extensive network of business contacts who always take your calls and open their doors
- You have considerable business development experience
- Your relationship skills are finely honed
- You’re a closer
- You are outcome focused and work smart
- You’re articulate, a confident communicator and immaculately presented
- You work independently and stay connected
- You’re hugely ambitious
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want to.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team
Call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.