Enterprise Business Consultant
We are seeking an Enterprise Business Consultant to increase our footprint in the Enterprise space. Our constant focus on innovation has been pinnacle to our success and this person will be forward thinking and capable of creating strategic plans to win business across targeted Ricoh accounts.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic account plans across nominated accounts and review and update on a quarterly basis.
- Respond to RFP’s including creation and presentation of proposals, demonstrations and contract.
- Liaise with marketing to coordinate programs that will build business with target customers.
- Be accountable for the customer experience for implementation and ongoing support for all products and services delivered to the nominated target accounts until they are transitioned to an Enterprise Account Manager or other Ricoh sales representative.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with contacts in target Ricoh Enterprise Accounts, Ricoh staff and external strategic partners.
- The ability to build winning business relationships up to “C” level contacts (including the CEO) by delivering meaningful business value.
- Strong financial acumen so to be able to demonstrate an understanding of a customer’s key commercial business drivers and be able present the return on investment (ROI) from Ricoh solutions, especially the ROI as it relates to aspects of the Ricoh solution that is unique or at least superior.
- Ability to understand and communicate new solutions offerings, apply a market strategy, prospect, qualify and close new business.
- Brilliant at leading virtual account teams and building effective relationships with key Ricoh stakeholders and external strategic partners.
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a way easily understood by all contacts.