Enterprise Business Analyst
Ricoh is a global technology company that empowers digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner. We cover the full spectrum of office technology: printers, copiers and servers, as well as other networked devices. Our Business Solutions team take clients on a digital transformation journey, organizing, automating and streamlining business processes.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to work across targeted Enterprise Accounts, working closely with our customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for Ricoh to add value. This is a senior role that will see you working closely with senior executives. We’re open to considering applicants on a permanent basis.
- Work with targeted Enterprise customers to assess operating environment and identify areas for process improvement and savings
- Assess key customer processes, tools, and applications against Maturity Model, via Interviews, workshops to agree current vs. desired state (with identified dependencies)
- Maintain excellent relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Document customers’ business requirements and technical requirements, and provide input into pricing and solutions design
- Develop and present justifiable and quantifiable value proposition/s (ROI) to customers (including payback period)
- Provide guidance to the project team on how the chosen solution will deliver the customer’s requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of Ricoh’s solutions products, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Project a positive customer service image through competent, innovative and professional service delivery
Our constant focus on innovation has been pinnacle to our success and this person will be forward thinking and capable of providing analytical input to devise solutions for Ricoh’s enterprise customers.
- Highly developed business acumen, and business process analysis and design skills
- Strong financial acumen and ability to translate value proposition to customers
- Sound commercial and industry knowledge, software and process efficiency/improvement centric BA experience in the Enterprise space
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and persuade
- Able to lead customer workshops and represent Ricoh’s Digital Transformation team
- Able to demonstrate a novel approach to identifying solutions and opportunities to achieve both Ricoh’s and our customers’ business objective
- Experience with stakeholder management at the Senior management level
- If you are passionate about technology and have experience at enterprise level in conjunction with the above, apply now.