Delivery Installations Engineer
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. We are in the business of change.
We are seeking a Delivery and Installation Engineer to join cover Auckland area, reporting into our National Distribution Centre in Mount Wellington. The Delivery and Installation Technician is responsible for delivering, installing and setting up machines at the customer premises.
About the role
The requirement for the role is to:
- Have effective time management with delivering, installing and setting up machines on customer premises
- Provide introductory training in the use of the installed machines for customers
- Be motivated to meet customers’ needs and requirements, delivering a superior customer service
- Be technically minded and experienced in electromechanical industry
- Develop and manage strong and effective working relationships with all Ricoh NZ departments
- Able to move machines with ease and in a safe manner, following all health and safety practises
- Have compliance—ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Be adaptable to changing situations or circumstances especially those you are not familiar with and to develop practical solutions to unfamiliar or difficult situations
- Be responsible for stock control and minimise costs, especially spare parts
- Be responsible for correct administration, accounting and the timely completion of all necessary paperwork as required by the company
- Be responsible for maintaining/improvement of internal and external customer relations
- Be prepared to support other branches for a short period of time, if required
Who we’re looking for
The Delivery and Installation Engineer will have skills and experience sufficient to ably dispatch the requirements of the role including having an excellent grasp of English—both written and verbal. In addition to this, the Delivery and Installation Engineer will have/be:
- Well-developed customer service and communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Sound IT knowledge
- A valid NZ Drivers Licence
- Strong computing skills including MS Office and efficient use of the internet and related applications as tools for conducting support related activities
- Strong product knowledge and diagnostic capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills to disseminate information to a variety of stakeholders
- Legal right to work in NZ
Ricoh culture and benefits
At Ricoh we believe people are our biggest asset. Our success is dependent on each and every one of our employees. We value our employees with a rewarding, career-building experience through initiatives such as reward and recognition programmes, community and environmental activities, career and personal development programmes, discounted health insurance and a range of ad hoc benefits/rewards offered through Ricoh New Zealand’s friends and partners.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online.