Deliver, Install, Provision Engineer – Auckland
Engineer – Deliver, Install and Provision Printers and Copiers
- Deliver, install and provision printer copiers
- Customer machine demonstrations
- Client sites Auckland-wide
At Ricoh we offer clients installation and training support for our printer and copier products. This is your opportunity to join Ricoh’s Engineer team based in Mount Wellington, Auckland and supporting our customers Auckland-wide. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
As our Engineer you will deliver, install and provision our printers and copiers on client sites – setting up hardware, software and network connectivity. You will receive comprehensive training. These tasks require a degree of physicality and safe handling practices. Additionally, you will provide demonstrations to our customers on the correct operation of the machines and simple error resolution. As our Ricoh ambassador you will deploy your fabulous here to help customer service skills and retain a great relationship with our clients and their people. When not on client sites you will assist our Workshop team with various tasks.
So, who are you?
- You are technically minded and confident with hardware, software and networks
- Ideally, you are familiar with printers and copiers
- You are customer centric and build great relationships
- You’re an effective communicator in English
- You are confident to provide initial machine demonstrations
- You manage your time and your tasks efficiently
- You work well independently
- You have a full NZ Driver’s License with no restrictions
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
At Ricoh we believe people are our biggest asset. Our success is dependent on each and every one of our employees. We value our employees with a rewarding, career-building experience through initiatives such as reward and recognition programmes, community and environmental activities, career and personal development programmes, discounted health insurance and a range of ad hoc benefits/rewards offered through Ricoh New Zealand’s friends and partners.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Vicky O’Neill – Head of HR on 093686025 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team