Deliver Install Engineer – Multi-Function Devices
Deliver and Install Engineer – Printers and Copiers – Mt Wellington
- Deliver, install and implement printers and copiers
- Hardware and software engineering
- Client sites Auckland wide
At Ricoh we provide our clients delivery, installation and training support for our multi-function device products. This is your opportunity to join Ricoh’s Engineer team based in Mount Wellington and supporting our customers across the Auckland region. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
As our Engineer you will deliver, install and implement our printers and copiers on client sites, relocate machines, and return redundant machines to the warehouse. These tasks require a degree of physicality and safe handling practices. Additionally, you will provide training to our customers on the correct operation of the machines and simple error resolution. As our Ricoh ambassador you will deploy your fabulous here to help customer service skills and retain a great relationship with our clients and their people. When not on client sites you will assist our Warehouse and Workshop teams with various tasks.
So, who are you?
- You are technically minded and competent with hardware and software
- You are familiar with multi-function devices and the electromechanical industry
- Ideally, you’ve worked with Ricoh machines
- You are customer centric and build great relationships
- You’re an effective communicator in English
- You manage your time and your tasks efficiently
- You are physically capable of moving large machines safely
- You have a full NZ Driver’s License with no restrictions
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team