- Leverage your analytics, maths or stats knowledge and experience
- Machine learning focus
- Opportunity to innovate and deploy worldwide
Ricoh is a global technology company that empowers digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner. We cover the full spectrum of office technology. Ricoh New Zealand enjoys a unique role in the Ricoh Group as an incubator of innovative technology projects. This is your opportunity to join our Auckland Head Office team as our Data Scientist.
About the Role:
As our Data Scientist you will undertake analytics and machine learning projects with scope for successful work to be applied worldwide. Your analytics and machine learning work will encompass analysis, data exploration, model building, validation, deployment to production, and interpretation and presentation of results. Additionally, you will have discretion to implement high value process automation where you discover opportunities in the course of your work.
So, who are you?
- You are an experienced Data Scientist
- You are passionate about machine learning
- You are tertiary qualified in analysis, mathematics or statistics
- You practice statistics, analytics and machine learning in Python, R, Julia, or similar
- Ideally, you have worked in the Business Equipment or Information technology industries and have had exposure to emerging technologies
- You have effective project management skills
- You are outcome focused and work smart
- You have strong commerciality
- You make informed technical trade-offs to deliver business results
- You’re articulate, an effective communicator and influencer
- You enjoy working independently
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy learning new skills
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Vicky O’Neill – Head of HR – 09 368 6025 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team