Credit Control Administrator
The Credit Control Administrator’s primary duties are to ensure that administration within the Credit Department is kept up to date, is accurate and resolved and, to provide administrative support to the Credit Supervisor and other departments as directed.
The requirement for the role is to:
- Daily Banking and cash allocation
- Coding Remittance advice
- Managing 3 inboxes and responding quickly to customer queries.
- File original credit applications
- File all documents within Credit Department
- Process service queries
- Process invoices
- Perform the function of Weekly Refund Coordinator and Monthly Direct Debit Authorisation Coordinator
- Provide support to the Credit Supervisor, undertaking duties as directed
- Work to support Credit Controllers when tasks arise and as requested
- Provide assistance to the Queries Controller as required
Skills and Experience
The Credit Control Administrator will have skills and experience sufficient to ably discharge the requirements of the role including a secondary school qualification. The Credit Control Administrator will be able to absorb and retain information to resolve queries without regular escalation or questioning being necessary. In addition to this, the Credit Department Administrator will have/be.
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise tasks to ensure multiple deadlines are met
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience supporting a team and working across different departments
In your role of Credit Control Administrator, you are expected to have/be:
- Able to take direction
- Able to show assertiveness when required and be able to communicate confidently across all levels of business
- Customer focussed with a willingness to work closely with other functions within Ricoh to achieve quality service while delivering maximum revenue for Ricoh
- Able to think on your feet and outside the norm
- Be process/task focussed
Ricoh is a Diverse and Inclusive employer, if for any reason you require assistance with you application, please contact 09 368 6050.