- Sales team environment
- Quality control customer contract information
- Collaborate with Contracts, Sales and Logistics colleagues
At Ricoh we are the market leader in technology solutions for businesses. Our customer offering is extensive and compelling. This is your opportunity to join our Auckland CBD based team as a Contracts Administrator.
About the Role:
As our Contracts Administrator you will collaborate with our Sales Team to quality assure and verify details for sales contracts to ensure products are correctly identified and our invoicing is accurate and issued promptly. You will review sales folders to ensure data lines are complete and accurately entered and all documentation has been assembled by our sales people, and then guide and assist them to remediate errors. When you are satisfied you will contact our logistics team to arrange delivery of products to our customers, and then once delivered you will authorise invoicing. Your role involves administration, some data entry, process flow management and a lot of co-ordination and collaboration.
So, who are you?
- You’ve worked in a sales team environment and enjoy the high energy vibe
- You are brave in the face of challenges and push-back appropriately
- You are detail focused, great with quality assurance and produce error-free work
- You pick up new systems and processes with ease
- You manage your time and tasks effectively
- You work independently effectively
- You demonstrate initiative and are proactive
- You are super organised and great with prioritising, planning and co-ordination
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You have intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills
- You take responsibility and are accountable
- You are highly engaged and collaborative at work and get involved
- You like to have fun at work
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver. If you are ready to be part of a fun and rapidly growing company apply now.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment, where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and provide the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Emma Reid – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Ricoh today – 09 3686179 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team