National Service Manager – Commercial and Industrial Print
Commercial & Industrial Printing – Service Manager
- Lead CIP Engineers and Specialists nationally
- Manage the CIP business unit
- Relationship management
At Ricoh we offer clients engineer and advisory support for our commercial and industrial printing machines. This is your opportunity to join Ricoh to lead the CIP team nationally, based from our Auckland Head Office. Build on your career success with the backing of a top brand and our extensive resources.
About the Role:
As our National Service Manager, you will lead and manage Ricoh NZ’s Commercial and Industrial Printing (CIP) equipment service operations nationally, including people leadership and fleet management. Your role includes managing service level agreements and our preventative maintenance programme to ensure machine reliability. You will provide quality assurance for new-build, re-built and refurbished machines. You will have cost control and profitability responsibilities across the portfolio and have a focus on innovation and process improvement.
So, who are you?
- You are an accomplished people leader
- You’re a specialist in commercial and industrial printing equipment – hardware and software
- Ideally, you’ve worked with Ricoh CIP machines
- You have practical knowledge of EFI / Fiery devices and applications
- You are customer centric and build great relationships
- You’re articulate and an effective communicator in English
- You manage your time, your tasks and your business unit efficiently
Ricoh is a global technology company with over 100,000 employees in 180 locations. We empower digital workplaces by utilising innovative technologies and solutions to make our customers’ businesses work faster, smarter and leaner, as well as providing service and support that match the products we deliver.
We invest in our employees and encourage a learning environment where you really can make your career what you want it to be. We provide access to learning tools such as LinkedIn learning and the support you need to achieve what you want.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth – People & Culture Business Partner on 093686107 or apply now.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team