Commercial Industrial Print Specialist Engineer
Our Wellington branch is looking for a Production Print Specialist to join their team. This is a field based role, where not only will you carry out regular service, maintenance and field modifications to our production print equipment but you will also act as the Subject Matter Expert and act as the escalation point to the rest of the team.
Other day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Escalate any technical issues to NTS when required.
- Ensure continuous improvement by initiating and proposing process improvements within the team.
- Conduct on-site client training and demonstrations for Ricoh Customers.
- Carrying out site audits of client premises prior to installations when required.
As this is a client facing position, you will need to have an exemplary customer service mentality, including excellent communication skills. You will also need to have:
- Previous experience in the production print market
- EFI Professional Certification
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong working knowledge of IT
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to recognise and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Full clean driver’s license
Ricoh is a global leader in our field, we are the Business of Change. Ricoh covers the full spectrum of office technology: printers, copiers and servers, as well as other networked devices.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. If you have access needs and need support with your application or wish to chat about this role you are welcome to call Charlie Cumberworth – People and Culture Business Partner with Ricoh today – 09 368 6107 or apply now.