Cloud Solutions Architect
Do you feel restricted in your ability to develop the right solutions for your clients because you have to push a particular platform? Can you see the impact of your solution on the wider business objectives of your clients, but feel like your hands are tied?
Our architects don’t have that problem. The solutions we are able to develop are aligned with the customers needs, not the product we have to fit those needs into.
It is a great time to join the Ricoh IT Services Team! With exceptional growth over the last year our team needs you to ensure our continued success.
- Pre-Sales: The ability to align our services with customers’ business requirements
- Consulting: Partake in and deliver paid consulting engagements to Ricoh’s customers.
- Architecture and Design: Excellent architectural and design skills will help ensure our technical solutions are aligned to customer’s business requirements. TOGAF certification desirable.
- Project Delivery: Lead and support engineers in the delivery of major projects
- Peer Review: Participate in the peer review process for solutions proposed to Ricoh customers.
- Technical Delivery Management: Work closely with the TDM’s to drive strategy and governance within our contracted customer environments.
- Reactive Delivery: Be an escalation point for the BAU delivery team where required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure Architect including at least 2 years’ of cloud-based infrastructure implementation and support, ideally in the NZ medium business environment.
- Functions: extensive Pre-Sales experience along with end to end solution design and delivery. Create and govern strategic technology roadmaps to deliver business outcomes for Ricoh customers.
- Environment: IT Managed Services work environment.
- Networks: Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki, HP Aruba.
- Wintel: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
- Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V, VDI concepts and technologies.
- Cloud: Office 365 (O365). AWS and/or Azure, local service providers.
- Desired Certifications: MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, TOGAF, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
A bit about us
Winner of the Westpac 2017 Employer of the year award, Ricoh recognises our employees with excellent benefits such as; discounted health insurance, gym memberships and dental care to name a few. Ricoh is a strong believer in the importance of work/life balance, supporting and encouraging our employees to get involved with the likes of the T42 race and Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge.
You’ll be joining a team that pride themselves on being at the top of their game. Ricoh is a global technology company currently undergoing rapid growth – it’s an exciting time to join us and we’d love to hear from you -apply online today!
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer. Should you require any adjustments/assistance to participate equitably in the application process, please call on 09 368 6050. We are happy to consider and make adjustments accordingly.