Channel Development Manager
Channel Development Manager will be responsible for driving channel opportunity and sales revenue for the Financial Services division.
- Manage and grow professional services revenue against agreed budgets.
- Grow and mentor high performing teams.
- Define key deliverables, metrics and targets for the delivery teams.
- Delivery of high quality, timely solutions and effective financial management.
- Participate in strategic direction of the division.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts.
- Manage internal systems for the delivery team.
- Extensive experience in sales preferably across IT, Financial Services
- Excellent organisational, self-management and communication skills; demonstrate a high level of initiative and common sense, with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced, growing environment and has a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and liaise with a range of people in varying positions.
- Experience using Dynamics 365 CRM and/or other CRM software.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales targets.
- NZ Driver’s License
Ricoh imagines what the future could bring, and embraces change driven by imaginative thinking. As a truly global technology provider, we believe in improving work life through creativity, collaboration and seamless technology to empower digital workplaces.
We offer exceptional benefits, a great reputation, ongoing education and career growth. If you would like to find out more, please apply.
Imagine. Change. Join the Ricoh Team