Business Development Manager – Connect and Collaborate
The business development manager is a dedicated position of the Ricoh connect & collaborate (C&C) sales team and is responsible for prospecting for and developing new business across digital display, room automation and interactive whiteboards IWB.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Actively contribute towards C&C sales revenue and GP profitability
- Meeting and exceeding C&C new business sales targets and customer profitability.
- Meeting and exceeding business solutions new business targets and customer profitability.
- Develop account plans for customers that support the achievement of their strategic goals and priorities
- Generate, develop and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities through active prospecting in liaison with Ricoh business unit sales teams
Skills and Experience
The Business Development Manager will have skills and experience sufficient for the leadership of strategic account management and acquisition of new business, with a proven capability in shaping customers’ digital display and room automation strategy. The business development manager should also demonstrate:
- Strong use and experience of CRM
- Proven and demonstrable Sales experience, Working to KPI’s and achieving targets
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills to disseminate information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong computing skills
- Ability to assess reliability and integrity of information.
- Excellent written communication skills to write reports and case management logs.
Ricoh imagines what the future could bring, and embraces change driven by imaginative thinking. As a truly global technology provider, we believe in improving work life through creativity, collaboration and seamless technology to empower digital workplaces.
We offer exceptional benefits, a great reputation, ongoing education and career growth. If you would like to find out more please apply.
Ricoh is an equal opportunities employer, if you have any difficulties applying, then please contact Elize Ferero on 09 368 6050 for assistance.